[MOL] Re: Post chemo and during radiation therapy diet [13394] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Post chemo and during radiation therapy diet

Dear Don and Paul,

I will send you the combination anti nausea medicine in an e-mail to you
today. I hope it benefits as it does with so many.  Good luck and pls
stay in touch.

God Bless
marty auslander