Re: [MOL] Roll Call.... [13393] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Roll Call....

Dear lil,

You are a great salesperson. The mark of a good salesperson and angel,
is to follow up with those that need support and can provide us all with
information as well. Thank you for this message. Great reminder that we
need to keep in touch as long as necessary to help and be helped. I do
hope they answer.

God Bless you are special indeed
marty auslander