Re: [MOL] Web Sites for Gynoclological Diseases [13391] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Web Sites for Gynoclological Diseases

Dear Christine,

It is being suggested that colonoscopies be performed yearly after the
age of 50 or so as is a Pap Smear or PSA for men and ca-125 for women.
Pls send me histology of your disease once again and I can provide more
infor for you in many areas for you.

God Bless
marty auslander