Re: [MOL] John & Lil [13387] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] John & Lil

Dear Carla,

Well, actually there are 4 stooges, one did not have the sense to cash
in on all the accolades like Larry, Moe and Curly did. I guess I am
standing in the wings as well, just watching My Brother and Sisters reap
the laughs and the accolades. If it makes you all happy, then I am all
for that. LOl

God Bless
marty