Re: [MOL] Oncologist [13382] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Oncologist

Mary,

Would you be so kind to provide me with the 1-800 number for
photodynamic.....It would be most appreciated.  I have a large mass on my
right lung that right now can not be surgically removed.  I am to start
treatment on the 10th to try to shrink however, I want to find out about every
available option.

Thanks so much,

Donna