Re: [MOL] Instructions For LIFE:Marty/Les [13379] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Instructions For LIFE:Marty/Les

Thank you Marty. There is more than truth in what you provide to us all.  At
5:36 AM edt it's quite and I can find peace and solitude in the voices I hear
from everyone's prayers and hugs. Peggy isn't real happy about me being up so
early.  but my mind won't quit racing with all these thoughts I have about
everything thats going on.  and with the help of my daughter I will get all
the good stuff written  written down to share all you good people.  L<3ve  Les