Re: [MOL] Web Sites for Gynoclological Diseases [13371] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Web Sites for Gynoclological Diseases

Ok, you're talking about reoccurrence, as opposed to a possible second
primary. I was just saying that 3 of my docs have said that those who
have had breast cancer are at a much higher risk for colon cancer. And
of course Tamoxifen puts women at higher risk for endometrial cancer. I
don't know if the risks for ovarian or cervical cancer are increased,
but I would be interested in knowing...  Love, Joicy