Re: [MOL] Oncologist Say What? [13366] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Oncologist Say What?

Dear Mary:  Thanks for the update on your beloved romeo; however I am appalled at his
onc.  True there are things on the net that are mis information; but these surgeries
were just presented at a big cancer convention and on the wire.  She should have been
up on them.  Honestly if us poor souls can find information that will help us and we
are not in the medical field, then why don't they know everything there is to know
about cancer, this is their profession.  This is what they make mega bucks off of and
this is down right scary.  Glad you have put that right foot forward friend, keep
fighting and get him where he's to be.  I would probably think finishing his chemo
would be good; but the second it's done I'd haul boogie with my beautiful Italian
still on the gurney right to the next stop.  Your friend, Lillian

--
MZ