Re: [MOL] Web Sites for Gynoclological Diseases [13365] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Web Sites for Gynoclological Diseases

The question being:  I thought the route that breast cancer takes if it mets. is:
bi-lateral, or to the lung, or to the bone and then last the brain.  I have not heard
of it going to the colon; but then, I am not always right; so I was seeking an
answer.Thanks, Lillian

--
MZ