Re: [MOL] Web Sites for Gynoclological Diseases [13362] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Web Sites for Gynoclological Diseases

Now, I could be wrong, it's been known to happen!; but I though breast cancer's
routes were bi-lateral, lung, bone and brain.  Ok, who wan't to challange me on
this one, we need the right answer.  Thanks, Lillian

Also Christine they make many a mistake in labs; so even if I got a positive I
would want a second opinion by a different lab.

--
MZ