Re: [MOL] Guardian ad litem's/Vickie [13361] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Guardian ad litem's/Vickie

Sounds as though yours works better in your state.  This young mother arrived at
court and the guardian ad litem stated that she neglected the children; which
the mother had never heard before court time; so court was delayed for 1 month;
so she could get the children's pediatrician to testify.  That month after the
pediatrician testified the guardian ad litem told the court she was a drug
addict.  So again delayed for 1 month, the mother went for testings, no sign.
Back to court and the guardian ad litem said she drinks and is in bars all
night, going from one bar to another.  Well the young mother was going from one
bar to another, she was selling roses and making pretty good money to take care
of her family, and was up all day with her children and she doesn't drink.  So
the guardian ad litem said she would have to give up her job, and the judge said
OH YES OH YES!  Meanwhile she had to survive on $200.00 cash, to buy formula,
diapers, paper products, elect., water; clothes; as her husband never paid one
cent to the upkeep of their children, she repeatedly went and told the courts
where he lives, what state, where he was working.  The courts finally caught up
with him and is making him pay $250.00 a month, no medical and he owes more than
$30.000 in back child support.  The court now takes from the mother a certain
amount of the children's child support for back payment to them.  You figure it
all out.....  Now, they have a new law, the mother has two year's to get off of
that whooping welfare or they are cut off.  Well, thet's good everyone should
work; unless you have a full handicap child, but when the jobs in your area are
the Mc Donald Syndrome at $5.15 a hr., no tips how is a mother to do it?
Especially if she can't afford a car and insurance on top of it all and
medical.  This is where the injustices are also.  I agree drugs and all this
living together has added so much to the downfall of our children.  Here we are
in America, telling everyone about sweat factories in bombay and we have abused,
starving, neglected children in our own country.  We are spending millions to
teach the Africian Nation how to teach in schools, yet our children are
mutilated!  No justice my friend.  By the way the guardian ad litem was fired,
because the lawyer found out she was on very heavy medications, the second
guardian litem was fired because she had a drinking problem and the third
guardian ad litem was wonderful.

--
MZ