Re: [MOL] Web Sites for Gynoclological Diseases [13356] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Web Sites for Gynoclological Diseases

I had a pap test showing atypical cells a year ago Feb. I had another test
in November which showed normal so you don't know what to believe. I have
had 1 ultrasound this year. I also had endometriosis in the past so I think
I should probably set something up with the dr. I don't know all the
details of a colonoscopy but I think I will pass. LOL. I won't even let the
dr. do a rectal. Are we getting too graphic:-) Thanks for the info.
Christine