Re: [MOL] Web Sites for Gynoclological Diseases [13347] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Web Sites for Gynoclological Diseases

I asked the radiologist about that yesterday when I was having my
conference about radiation therapy. He said that any unusual bleeding from
the uterus is the first sign. I don't know if that helps. Pap tests detect
cervical cancer.
Liz