Re: [MOL] Web Sites for Gynoclological Diseases [13343] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Web Sites for Gynoclological Diseases

I have my regular pap tests but what does that really detect? Do you know
how ovarian, uterine or endometrial cancer is detected? My mom had uterine
cancer and with me taking tamoxifen, I am concerned with endometrial cancer.
Christine