Re: [MOL] An experience one of my friends had (LOL)/Jean [13327] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] An experience one of my friends had (LOL)/Jean

Vicci,
Leg....He meant for me to show him some (of my) leg while I got him the
chicken.   Well, I have to go.  The kids are acting up.  I told myself
I'd go to the post office today & mail those books to my younger brother
and then I'd go to the grocery store.  I might make it only to the
grocery store at this rate (which might be alright since it'll cost a
pretty penny to mail 3 hardback books, I bet).
-Jean