Re: [MOL] An experience one of my friends had (LOL)/Jean [13326] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] An experience one of my friends had (LOL)/Jean

Still, Jean, you're the one who told it.  I will have to think of you.  Too
funny.
Everyone is trying to help me edit the letters below and I'm going to try
again now.  Usually the whole letter deletes.  So this time I writing first
and 2nd will try to lose the msgs. on the bottom.  Here goes....by the way,
I don't get it......need some chicken and put some leg into it.  I've said
it over and over and nothing comes to mind.  I'll ask my husband.  See ya
Vicci
PS  I just tried it and it worked.  You first have to write your msg at the
top and when finished go delete the end messages.   Yea!!!!  Thanks
everyone who wrote in to help me with this    And to Liz P.: yours is the
msg that did it. Thank You!