Re: [MOL] Something to ponder on friends! [13317] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Something to ponder on friends!

Dear Christine,

Yikes, your son would have been a bad influence on me. I was a rotten
kid, still am. LOL. However, he is an inspiration to the great values
and virtues that all kids should be comprised of and I am certain those
values came from wonderful parents.

God Bless
marty auslander