Re: [MOL]"act as if" [13308] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL]"act as if"

Joicy,
I have used this "act as if" method many times. I am shy at heart so when I
first started my accounting business, I found it difficult talking to
customers. I acted as if I was very confident. This gave my customers a
sense of confidence in me and I became more confident in myself. I also
joined the school council and play baseball as a way of forcing myself to
be more outgoing. It works and I am all the happier for it. So here's a
great big smile:-) and a wave ~.
Christine