Re: [MOL] Caring Kids [13307] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Caring Kids

Christine,

Oops, I may not have.   Danielle is eight, Katherine is two, Stephanie is 16, Joe
is 14, and Sandra is 12.   The first two are mine, we have custody of the first
three, and we have them all every other weekend.  Doesn't that sound like fun.
LOLOL

Sheila