Re: [MOL] John re Ron [13306] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] John re Ron

Sally,

I'm sorry to say, I do not...only the one etched in my memory.  I will
attempt to contact his friend to see if he might have one.  I think that
would be a loving tribute to Ron.  Funny, I was going to suggest it but
thought it might detract from the "fun" part of the album...guess one
should always follow their first instinct.  Thanks so much for
remembering Ron in this way.

God Bless.
John