[MOL] Re: Mol Bye for now [13305] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Mol Bye for now

Dear All

Have to leave today and not sure when I'll be back.  Lin will probably
stop email for awhile.  If you need to reach me, send private email.

You will all be in my thoughts and prayers.

So good to see Jo back with her "thoughts".
Sally, please take care of yourself, I know how hard this is on you.  Your
last post about Charlie was he was sleeping most of the time. Please
give him love and hugs from me.

John, Marty, Lillian, Carla and all, Hope your get together is great and
can't wait to hear about it all.

Take care
God Bless
Diana