[MOL] Vicci [13302] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Vicci

Vicci,
I just want to say God bless you for doing the work that you do!  When we
were children, my brothers and I had to go to court to tell the judge
which parent we wanted to live with - a very traumatic experience.  It's
so nice to know there are advocates for children in crisis like this.  I
don't recall there being one for us back then.  You should be proud of
yourself for doing such valuable work.  Children are so helpless within
families in turmoil.
-Jean