Re: [MOL] What Do Women Do All Day? [13300] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] What Do Women Do All Day?

Jenny,
You are absolutely right.  I am so grateful to be a stay-at-home mom.  It
doesn't mean I have all of the various chores in hand, but at least I
have time to tidy up whatever room the kids are in if they're amusing
themselves.  Although, believe me, the guilt is still there - should I
clean up the house or play with my kids.  Decisions, decisions....  Hard
to find a balance, isn't it?
-Jean