Re: [MOL] Christine--my email [13295] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Christine--my email

Ross, that's exactly how I feel.  Just 5 or 6 hours to hang around MOL
would be real nice.  I come in and then gotta go do something (like work).
I have 412 msgs. right now and I'm sure I need to answer some but........we
do what we can, when we can.     Love   Vicci