[MOL] What Relationshiop and Marriage Means to Me [13293] Medicine On Line

[MOL] What Relationshiop and Marriage Means to Me

Dear Ross,

I can't relate to your wonderful experiences with your family as Barb

and I have no children, but I certainly can relate to some of the

benefits of what cancer brought us and that was the meaning of cherished

life and true love.  Seems as though when many marry, the meaning of

love is but a word. True love comes with years of ups and downs, better

and for worse and in sickness and health. It was the last part, sickness

and health, that established a growing nurturing passion in comraderie,

partnership, frienship. I guess the true meaning of marriage and love

results in a partnership of comraderie, friendship, and caregiver for

each other and you know what....after 30 years that is great. Would hate

to break in a new partner, for sure.  I am truly blessed. NOthing

missing in our lives, we have each other and we have a  family of each

other as you have with your family. That is something to thank God for.

Thanks Ross, you certainly have your head on straight and I am certian

you family love you as you love them.

God bless

marty and Barb