[MOL] Sheila/Nancy [13288] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Sheila/Nancy

Sheila, thank you so much for the post about Nancy... I have really been worried as I knew that yesterday was the day for the CT scan and results for Don and I sent her an email about them and no response...  Please give her a hug and let her know that they are still in my prayers and please let me know what she says about yesterdays test....  Sheila.. Thank you so very much...  God Bless you and yours,  With Love, Carla