[MOL] Give Nancy a Hug for Us, Pls [13285] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Give Nancy a Hug for Us, Pls

Dear Sheila,

Pls give that lady a big hug for us, from Marty and Barb and while you

are at it, we are giving you one as well. Take care dear lady, you have

both been inspiration to us and very courageous friends. God Bless

marty and Barb