Re: [MOL] Carlas Joke [13278] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Carlas Joke

Hey Marty,
You're right!  I already have my bicycle stunt downpat!  Did I tell you
that I now have more bruises on my leg than I'd ever dreamt possible?
Must have gotten that from Dad.  He bruised at just a soft touch and he
used it to full advantage, too!  I even have a bruise on my left side
where I fell.  I think I already told you all of this once before, but
I'm a poor patient. :-)
-Jean