[MOL] Essiac Tea [13273] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Essiac Tea

Dear Apala,

Essiac Tea can be purchased from many of the natural food store chains,

such as Whole Foods, Mothers, and many stores that provide health foods

and organic foods. Most probably they will be on the shelves of health

food grocery stores.

God Bless

marty