[MOL] Angio Carcoma cancer patient [13272] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Angio Carcoma cancer patient

Hello. my name is Jason and my girlfriend of 10 years (Age 23) found out just
3 days ago that she has this rare type of cancer called Angio Carcoma. She is
quite young for this disease I'm told but there is very little information out
there on it because of it's rarity. I saw your post on the internet about this
cancer and wanted to see if you have any information you could share about it
as we are both quite scared and the doctors know very little about it. Any
information you have would be wonderful.
Yours Truly,
Jason Bozzuffi