[MOL] Another joke from a friend of mine/Jean [13271] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Another joke from a friend of mine/Jean

Bill Gates's Fate

Submitted by Togap S.=20

Bill Gates dies in a car accident. He finds himself being sized up by =
God....

"Well, Bill, I'm really confused on this call. I'm not sure whether to =

send you to Heaven or Hell. After all, you helped society enormously by
=
putting a computer in almost every home in America, yet you also created
=
Windows '95. I'm going to do something I've never done before. In your =

case, I'm going to let you decide where you want to go."

"Well, what's the difference between the two?" Bill asks.

God says, "I'm willing to let you visit both places briefly, if it will
=
help your decision."

"Fine, but where should I go first?"

"I'll leave that up to you."

"Okay, then," says Bill. "Let me try Hell first."

So Bill goes to Hell. It's a beautiful, clean, sandy beach with clear =
waters and lots of beautiful women running around, playing in the water,
=
laughing and frolicking about. The sun is shining, the temperature is =
perfect.

He is very pleased. "This is great!" he tells God. "If this is Hell, I

REALLY want to see Heaven!"

"Fine," says God, and off they go.

Heaven is a place high in the clouds, with angels drifting about, =
playing harps and singing. It's nice, but not as enticing as Hell. Bill
=
thinks for a quick minute and decides. "Hmm. I think I'd prefer Hell," =

he tells God.

"Fine," replies God. "As you desire."

So Bill Gates goes to Hell. Two weeks later, God decides to check on the
=
late billionaire to see how he is doing in Hell. When he gets there, he
=
finds Bill shackled to a wall, screaming amidst hot flames in a dark =
cave, being burned and tortured by demons.

"How's everything going?" he asks Bill.

Bill responds, his voice filled with anguish and disappointment, "This =

is awful! This is nothing like the Hell I visited two weeks ago! I can't
=
believe this is happening! What happened to that other place, with the =

beaches and the beautiful women playing in the water?"

"Oh ... that was the SCREENSAVER."=20