Re: [MOL] Joseph Cane - all capitals [13269] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Joseph Cane - all capitals

I appreciate the gentlemen description , accurate or not . As far as older
it's one of those things not in my control , so what can you do ? I guess some
of the social rules on the net are not as compelling for me as the ease in
typing when not having to use the shift key . Though thank you for the info
and the laugh .
Hang in there , in lower case , or for that matter in any case .
Joseph Cane