Re: [MOL] "thoughts for today" [13265] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] "thoughts for today"

Ross, buddy, you're not getting off the hook that easy!!! Smiling is a
choice like everything else! I am one of those people who smile at
everyone I meet, or at least try to, because I know how radically it
changes my day when someone smiles at me. It doesn't come natural,
exactly, but it's free, and can make a difference, so knowing that, how
can I in good conscience withhold it?
(Besides, it really does feel good!) When I first studied acting, I was
taught that if you act it on the outside, eventually you feel it on the
inside, so the trick is to "act as if." This trick applies to lots of
life, so get busy -- I expect a very big smile when I see you! Love,
joicy