RE: [MOL] "thoughts for today" [13259] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] "thoughts for today"

It is so true that a smile can brighten any day. I live in a small
community in the country. Everyone here smiles and waves to each other,
whether you are walking or driving, even if you do not know them. I found
this hard to do at first but now it is second nature. I find myself smiling
and nodding at people even when I am outside the community. People must
think I am very strange or a really nice person.
Christine