Re: [MOL] A Meeting [13256] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] A Meeting

That is wonderful. It is nice to have our MOL album to at least be able to
see what each other looks like but to hear a voice and see a real person
would be a real treat. Enjoy. You deserve it. Tell us all about it so we
can enjoy it with you.
Christine

At 02:02 PM 28/07/98 -0500, you wrote:
>> Hello Everyone,
>
>Just thought you would like to know, that I get to meet Nancy either
tonight or
>tomorrow.  She is here in Norman, and I was able to talk on the phone to
her.  I
>am very excited to get to meet one of my MOL buds.  I am going to get one
of the
>T-shirts, and I sure hope Montel or someone comes through.  I would love
to meet
>more of you guys,  but right now am very happy I will be able to meet
Nancy.  I