Re: [MOL] An experience one of my friends had (LOL)/Jean [13247] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] An experience one of my friends had (LOL)/Jean

Hey Vicci,
It happened to a friend of mine, not me.  However, I've had my
embarrassing moments - like when I worked at Red Barn (an equivalent to
McD's) as a teen and a customer asked me to get him some chicken and put
some leg into it.  I yelled it over to the cook verbatim!  "I need some
chicken and put some leg into it!"  Was I embarrassed when I caught on.
LOL
-Jean