[MOL] Saw the photo album [13246] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Saw the photo album

Ross,
What a *great* job you've done on the photo album.  I'm still toying with
the idea of sending in a photo of at least me (a little hesitant to put
the kids' photos up on the internet).  Do you have a snail mail address
for it?  My scanner isn't working right now.  It'd be better if Annie let
you put up her photo, but I sort-of doubt she goes in for that type fo
stuff.

By the way, my bio could just say that I am sister-in-law to Annie.
Annie has endometrial cancer, stage 3a, and is undergoing chemo.  The
MOL-Cancer group provide fantastic emotional support to the both of us
during this difficult time.  We are so grateful.
-Jean
P.S.  Everyone looks just *great!*   What a handsome group of people.
And Marty, Barb is just lovely!  Joicy, I apologize, but I was thinking
of you as much older! LOL  You must be younger than I am (I'm 42, but
sometimes I forget and think I'm 43 already.).
P.S.S.  You spelled Sheila's name wrong, though.