Re: [MOL] MOL Photo Album UDATE!!!! [13245] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] MOL Photo Album UDATE!!!!

Dear Ross,

I don't have a scanner, so I guess I'll have to find someone who
does before I can send anything huh?  Was there someone on the MOL
forum that I could mail my photo to ,to get scanned?

Thanks,
Mary

: