Re: [MOL] An experience one of my friends had (LOL)/Jean [13244] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] An experience one of my friends had (LOL)/Jean

Jean,  I'm laughing so hard I have to go and rinse my eyes out.  That is
the funniest thing I've ever heard.  Every time I go to Wal-Mart I will
think of you.
Love Vicci