Re: [MOL] MOL Photo Album Update!!! [13242] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] MOL Photo Album Update!!!

I'm glad you all can't see me now. I am three shades of red. (yes, I still
blush).
I'll have to get a "glamour" shot now to replace my picture with. Really,
that was just the photograph that came with the picture frame. No really,
it is a few years old. Alison is 11 now and almost as tall as me but, of
course, I still look the same. Thanks Ross.
Christine