Re: [MOL] My questions and the oncologist's answers [13237] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] My questions and the oncologist's answers

So sorry you did not get the answers you were looking for. Keep looking
until you do find them. Perhaps now that you have raised these issues with
him, he will be more aggressive in looking for an appropriate treatment.
Best of luck.
Christine