Re: [MOL] Never too young Cathy! [13235] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Never too young Cathy!

Yes, your brother needs to do more, he will feel badly if he doesn't and
something happens to your mother.  A 4 and 7 year old, how cute at that age, and
how very clever and talented they are at this age.  They could do a skit, make a
tape recording, make hand made cards;; etc.  Put the 7 yr. old in charge of
entertainment for grandmother and that will be her greatest joy through out this
whole thing.  Stay strong, I know it is rough.  Your friend, Lillian

--
MZ