Re: [MOL] Something to ponder on friends! [13233] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Something to ponder on friends!

Cathy,

My daughter is only eight, and she was able to help some.   She would dust or
try to clean the bathrooms or occupy my two year old, which was a big help.
Plus she feltl like she was helping.  It gave her something to do, so that she
didn't have to worry about her pawpa.  Hope this helps.

Sheila