Re: [MOL] Something to ponder on friends! [13229] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Something to ponder on friends!

Lillian,

That is very good advice.  I thought I was going to collapse from the stress.  I
too thought it was all up to me.  It was amazing that when I asked for help how my
family started pitching in.  I only wished I had asked earlier, it would have saved
some of my sanity.  LOLOL

Sheila