RE: [MOL] Something to ponder on friends! [13201] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Something to ponder on friends!

Lillian, thanks for the advice.  My children however are too young to help
(ages 4 and 7).  My brother however, can and should do more.  You gave me
some good ideas as to who I should be enlisting for help.  Thanks for the
response.
Cathy