RE: [MOL] Something to ponder on friends! [13196] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Something to ponder on friends!

Lillian:
Things are going ok.  My Dad had his porta catheter put in yesterday and he
begins his treatment today.  He will loose his hair and  most likely will
not be feeling all that well.  I am waiting for the shipment of essiac tea I
ordered for him to arrive and I think I might start drinking it too as I am
feeling somewhat run down.  Sometimes I feel that I have to hold everything
together for everyone and I find it stressful at times. I think I have an
advantage over my family members, including my Dad, because I have learned
so much from this forum.  When I try to explain things to them sometimes I
feel like they just don't get it and choose to live in a cloud of doom.  I
refuse to do that. My dad, my mom,my husband and my children need me.
Thanks for listening....
Cathy