Re: [MOL] Oh I am so sorry! [13191] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Oh I am so sorry!

T?hanks for the computer jargon tip, I did not know that capital letters meant you were shouting; so it looks like I shout allot and it's all because my shift keys stick.  Thanks!

ken naehring wrote:

 I doubt that you are off base, but if I may tell you my friend...  Using all capital letters means that you are shouting in computer language....  So I am trying to read what you wrote, but I am thinking you are yelling at us!!  Hope you take this with the spirit that it is given with!!  Carla

--
MZ