[MOL] MOL Photo Album Update!!! [13185] Medicine On Line

[MOL] MOL Photo Album Update!!!

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!

We have a new entry in the MOL Photo Album, and it is
so beautiful that I just have to call your attention to it!

Quickly, While You Still Have The Chance, and While Admission
Is STILL FREE, cruise on over to:

http://www.rossroads.com/images/ross/MOL/Photo_html/MOL_PhotoAlbum.htm

And see our own Christine White and her adorable children!
Its such a beautiful picture, the Photo Album just went up in
value by about 100%!  I guarantee your smile will stretch to
your dimples when you see this happy bunch!!!

Love,

Ross

(p.s., thanks so much for the beautiful contribution Christine!)