[MOL] thank you Mary [13181] Medicine On Line

[MOL] thank you Mary

DEar Mary,

Mary Furfaro <furfaro@hometel.com>

Yes I have heard of Photofrin. Like many new therapies and procedures,

such as cryotherapy, gene therapy, inhibitors, vaccine therapy and

immune therapy, they all are becoming more and more comprehensive and

successful. It gives us all great hope that these new procedures are

coming to fruition. Thank you Mary.

God Bless

marty auslander