[MOL] Values and Marriage Connection [13177] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Values and Marriage Connection

Dear Christine,

            Christine <abcwacct@mail.cycor.ca>

YOu and your hubby certainly have the ingredients to a long, happy

relationship. Good for the two of you. Wish we could bottle these values

and virtues so that we can reduce the very toxic stress that comprises a

very bitter and toxic marriage. It seems that divorce rates, and

illnesses is so deep rooted in this country that the toxicity of many

marriages limits and inhibits the valued progress of not only children

growing with and receiving love, discipline and respect but the concerns

of many cancers and advanced conditions may be attributed to toxic

stress marriages. YOu certainly have hit on the key of how a good

marriage should exist. Now, how do we reach the world and all the men

and women and marriages that need to learn these great symbols and

guidelines to a happy relationship and marriage. I guess we continue to

get out the word as you do so well and much more in prayer.

Thank you Christine

God Bless

marty auslander